RAID Data Recovery ServiceHas your RAID crashed and left you needing help fast? Our experts are ready to quickly recover lost RAID data from any level of array and any reason for crash or failure!
We make the complicated task of RAID recovery, simple. No matter what level RAID or the reason for failure, our engineers will use innovative, proprietary tools in our state of the art, certified cleanroom facilities to recover your critical data.
Data Recovery New York is uniquely equipped and specialized to handle any minor or major data recovery operations necessary for the successful restoration of files from virtually all types of large capacity storage devices including RAID, SAN, NAS, tape, and multi-disk servers.
Our highly certified and encryption trained RAID data recovery specialist technicians regularly retrieve lost databases, e-mail servers, accounting systems, and other information vital to the smooth operation of organizations both large and small. Our certified cleanroom laboratories have allowed our specialist technicians to successfully recover lost or otherwise inaccessible data from even the most complicated cases of crash or failure by eliminating the chances for environmental contamination such as harmful airborne particles to damage the fragile mechanical and electronic components of the array.
The data contained on your RAID will be kept secure and confidential throughout every stage of the data recovery process as direct access will be strictly limited and every employee within the company has not only been trained according to the industry standard privacy and confidentiality law, but is also contractually obligated to adhere to it. We routinely recover data for publically-traded companies and companies with legally-protected customer information such as financial institutions, health organizations, universities, e-commerce information, and credit/loan agencies.
We are your certified, secure, confidential RAID data recovery specialist and we’re proud to offer you our industry leading RAID data recovery service that includes:
- Successful, fast, reliable RAID data recovery from any level of array: 0, 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 50, 0+1, etc.
- A dedicated service representative will personally assist you and be available 24/7/365 throughout every stage of the RAID data recovery process from start to finish.
- You’ll receive continuous updates as to the progress and current status of your ongoing data recovery process as well as immediate support to respond to any questions, comments, or requests that you might have.
- A free, no-obligation, initial diagnostic report of your RAID and a firm, written cost estimate that includes donor parts needed, lab/cleanroom fees, and labor required.
- A free shipping label to rapidly ship your RAID to us and immediately begin the RAID data recovery process.
- Various levels of priority service are available to have your RAID data successfully recovered in 24 hours or less or according to your desired turnaround time.
- Our highly certified and continuously trained RAID data recovery specialist technicians are ready around the clock to start recovering your data using our cutting-edge, innovative, proprietary RAID recovery software and technology in our state of the art, certified cleanroom laboratories.
Don’t take a chance and lose your critical RAID data forever by contacting a less experienced, uncertified, or unproven RAID data recovery provider. Join the thousands of new and returning customers every year whose business is saved by the proven best in the industry – Data Recovery New York.
Data Recovery TipsPanicked about possible data loss?
- Do not use third party recovery software as many programs and applications currently in use today are not designed to handle every make, model, and type of drive as well as every cause for data loss. Use of the incorrect software or its improper execution could result in permanently losing your data!
- Do not attempt to plug in a storage device that has visible physical damage or that you have previously witnessed making grinding, whirring, or clicking noises.
- Always shut down the system after a suspected data loss crisis to prevent further damage to the drive and critical data.
- Call or submit a request for help and get immediate support from the experts at Data Recovery New York!