Guaranteed ConfidentialityYour privacy as our client and the confidentiality of your data while in our possession are absolutely critical priorities and should be your major concern when considering any business for data recovery.
Whether you’re an individual user, a Fortune 500 company, or a government agency, your data represents an invaluable digital asset.
Data Recovery New York guarantees that your data will be protected and secure from third party access at all times while in our possession. To maintain the security and confidentiality of your data, we routinely audit our programs and policies as well as continuously train every employee within the company as to the strictest standards and regulations for confidentiality and privacy protocol in the industry. Our confidentiality policies include the following:
- Recovered data is returned only to the specific customer that initiated the case (not even relatives will or can be granted access).
- Only the recovery engineer and the supervisor assigned to the case will have direct access to the data.
- Recovered data is kept in a high security data vault and heavily encrypted.
- Unrecovered and recovered data will NEVER be provided to, or made accessible, to any third party for any reason whatsoever.
- At the request of the customer, backup copies of recovered data can be deleted immediately upon recovery. If not, the recovered data will be kept in our servers for a maximum of 30 days immediately after which the data will be automatically, and permanently, deleted.
- If the client requires that a legal confidentiality agreement be signed, then we are happy to accommodate such a request.
- Our entire staff is continuously trained and contractually held to the highest standards for confidentiality and privacy protocol in the industry.
Data Recovery TipsPanicked about possible data loss?
- Do not use third party recovery software as many programs and applications currently in use today are not designed to handle every make, model, and type of drive as well as every cause for data loss. Use of the incorrect software or its improper execution could result in permanently losing your data!
- Do not attempt to plug in a storage device that has visible physical damage or that you have previously witnessed making grinding, whirring, or clicking noises.
- Always shut down the system after a suspected data loss crisis to prevent further damage to the drive and critical data.
- Call or submit a request for help and get immediate support from the experts at Data Recovery New York!